Are you craving for a moist chocolate cake but not in the mood to go outside in the cold winter just to grab one? Then, this recipe is the right one for you. You can have it in just a minute and pair it with your favorite ice cream flavor. Yes, you can have ice cream in winter. Why not? You can double or even triple this recipe if you wish. This is almost the same as the chocolate lava cake except it’s eggless and can be cooked in a microwave.
- 2 tbsp all purpose flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 tbsp milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- a small chunk of chocolate
- powdered sugar or vanilla ice cream for garnish (optional)
- In a microwave-safe mug, combine all the dry ingredients.
- Add milk, oil and vanilla. Mix thoroughly.
- Drop a small chunk of chocolate at the center of the mug but do not push it down.
- Place inside the microwave and cook for 1 minute. Add 10 to 20 seconds more if it seems under bake.
- Let it cool for awhile but enjoy it while it’s warm.
- Garnish with powdered sugar or top with vanilla ice cream.