Seoul, South Korea —
- (of a surface or body) throw back (heat, light, or sound) without absorbing it.
Here’s my entry for this week’s photo challenge.
The Han River provides loads of photo opportunities day and night, one of which is the Banpo Bridge located in Banpo Hangang Park. It is the first double decker bridge in the country and known for its rainbow fountain which function four to six times for 20 minutes daily from April to October. At night, colorful LED lights brighten the bridge and reflect on the river water for the rainbow fountain show. It also holds the world record for the longest bridge fountain. [SOURCE]
Address: Banpo-dong, Seocho-gu, Seoul, South Korea
- Weekdays: 12:00, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
- Weekends: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
- Weekdays: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00
- Weekends: 12:00, 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30
*Operating hours are subject to change due to weather conditions or internal events.
[Subway]: Dongjak Station (Seoul Subway Line 4), Exit 1 or 2.
[Bus]: Take Bus 405 or 8340 and get off at Banpo Hangang Park.